Fantasy hoops thoughts
Like a renaissance man (or perhaps a Hun), I'm here to share my insights, opinions, and advice on any topic that might help you win your league. Increasing player values, changing rotations, decreasing player values, selling high/low, general comments ... you'll get a mix of commentary here. Hopefully it's both helpful and thought-provoking. I try to avoid the obvious most of the time, but sometimes, the obvious simply must be spoken. And you know I'll throw it out there.
Maybe you'll disagree with me. Good; I want to hear from you. One of the great joys of fantasy is debating the fine points with another person who is just as interested as you are, and doing it just for the fun of it. Maybe you'll agree with me. Good; I want to hear from you too. Tell me what other topics would pique your interest. I want this to cover material that you need, so any and all feedback is welcomed.
On that note ...
• Methinks the window has closed for acquiring rookie
• Methinks you need to take a look at a couple of stat lines here:
42.7 FG%, 92.4 FT%, 2.4 3PT, 18.5 PTS, 4.1 RBD, 3.0 AST, 1.0 STL, 0.2 BLK, 1.9 TO
49.1 FG%, 92.0 FT%, 2.2 3PT, 18.4 PTS, 3.7 RBD, 2.7 AST, 0.8 STL, 0.1 BLK, 1.8 TO
Know what you're looking at? The first one is
48.7 FG%, 88.7 FT%, 2.5 3PT, 15.6 PTS, 2.9 RBD, 3.3 AST, 0.7 STL, 0.3 BLK, 1.5 TO
Those certainly aren't bad numbers, but if you own Allen, you're enjoying his peak performances now. He isn't the same player in March and April, because his 33-year-old body just doesn't hold up through 82 games like it used to. You know what to do.
• Methinks that, if I've got anything remotely resembling a "man crush" on an NBA player, it has to be
• Methinks there's been some sort of Invasion of the Body Snatchers phenomenon going on in Toronto. Who is this
• Methinks it was about time the Kings bit the bullet and handed the starting PF role to deserving second-year big man
• Methinks too many touts went "all in" on
• Methinks that, as a father myself, I can relate to
• Methinks the entire rotation in Memphis is just too much trouble for my patience. Call it hasty; call it short-sighted; but I had to jump ship on
• Methinks it's time to reconsider my disdain for