Name: Chrissy KemmnerSchool: West Virginia UniversityBirth Date: April 13, 1987Hometown: Clarksburg, WVYear: JuniorMajor: Psychology
1. I love (West Virginia Univeristy), but I almost went to: I always wanted to go to West Virginia. Both my parents are graduates and I always just knew I would go here. But I looked at and got accepted at Florida State University as well.
2. My favorite class is: All my psychology classes.
3. Movies I can't live without: All Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Scarface, Meet Joe Black, American Gangster.
4. Music I can't live without: I am pretty eclectic, but off the top of my head I'd say Carrie Underwood, Aerosmith, Red Hot Chili Peppers.
5. TV shows I can't live without: Scrubs, Everybody Loves Raymond, I Love Lucy.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game: My sophomore year my partner and I dropped a stunt during a basketball game that the whole crowd saw (and gasped at us because it looked worse than it was). It was embarrassing because they all gasped at a minor fall and we had to pull ourselves together, put a smile on, and keep cheering.
7. My favorite sport is: Football! I love to watch competitive cheerleading.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Pittsburgh Steelers.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Anything sweet! Cookies are my favorite.
10. My best physical feature: My eyes (so I'm told).
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I like to draw in my spare time and I love art exhibits.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Ama pretty quiet person, but when I have to sit in traffic, I can get a little angry at the traffic around me.
13. Favorite Foods: Fruit, spaghetti, salads, veggies, crème brulee.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Oprah,my great grandmother (because my family says that I am a lot like her), Martin Luther King Jr. and friends from high school I don't see anymore.
15. Three People who annoy me: My sister, mom and other family members -- but I love 'em anyway :)
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: I have recently thought about joining the military after college.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be: Tough question ... a lot of the time I don't pay attention to the words to songs ... I will just make up words that I think sound right :)
18. What reality show would you do best on and why: I don't think that I would do well on any reality show because I am very timid and I would probably be run over by more aggressive people.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: I would pay my parents back for my tuition and buy my sister a car.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I think a date is bad when it is awkward and uncomfortable, like when there is nothing real to talk about and all you do is make small talk.