Name: Chanelle WhaleySchool: Washington State UniversityBirth Date: September 16, 1988Hometown: Richland, Wash.Year: FreshmanMajor: International business
Click here to see a photo gallery of Chanelle in action.
1. I love Washington State, but I almost went to:University of Idaho.
2. My favorite class is:Math.
3. Movies I can't live without:The Goonies.
4. Music I can't live without:Pretty much everything except country.
5. TV shows I can't live without:One Tree Hill.
6. The most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me during a game is:|In one of our routines we turn around to face the other side of the crowd and then turn back around but one time I forgot to turn back around and was the only one still facing that side of the crowd.
7. My favorite sport is:Definitely basketball.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are:The L.A. Lakers.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is:Chocolate. I can't live without it!
10. My best physical feature is:My eyes.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me:I could get married in the Tower of London.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I:Sometimes like to play video games.
13. Favorite Foods:The Aztec Chicken from Red Lobster is the best.
14. Five people I'd like to have dinner with (living or dead):Prince Harry, Heath Ledger, Princess Diana, Rachel McAdams, and Kate Hudson.
15. Three people who annoy me:Paris Hilton, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Mariah Carey.
16. The next risk I want to take:I would say bungee-jumping, but I would probably chicken out and never do it.
17. If my life had a theme song, it would be:All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why?Well if I were famous I'd be on Dancing With The Stars since I can dance.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy would be:A vacation to travel around Europe.
20. The worst date I've ever been on was:Probably when I went on this blind date and the guy couldn't say his r's so I had to try not to laugh and understand what he was saying.