Ranking the year's top rookies
But with Strasburg's people and the Nationals decisionmakers informally agreeing prior to the season to limit his major league exposure to about 100 innings, Strasburg will have to wait awhile longer to test himself against hitters who actually have a chance against him. It appears very likely that mid-June is the target before Strasburg is seen in a major league game.
With little more than three months in the bigs, it's going to be difficult for Strasburg to top Braves wunderkind
No matter when he arrives, Strasburg is still making quite an impression. To this point, he has actually outpitched even the crazy hype (some of it seen
The Nationals deserve applause, too, for not agreeing not to rush the ballyhooed rookie.
Even without Strasburg, the Nats, a punchline no more, already have as splendid a collection of rookies as anybody (shortstop
With Strasburg on his smart schedule of protection and others like Marlins slugging prospect
• Longtime Red Sox
• The Rays did absolutely the right thing by releasing
• For the Rays to go 30-11 while hitting around .257 is pretty impressive. Good for them. Great job by
• The Jays certainly are having an interesting season.
• Mariners icon
• The Yankees say they will "definitely'' lock up
• Royals GM
• Yankees backup catcher
• The Mets may be forced to put
• Mets hitting coach
• If it seems like the Diamondbacks make one move a day involving a reliever, it's because they do. At least, they have lately. Within the past few days they've acquired
• Even if the Rockies are concerned about
• Score one for Marlins manager