The Brewers, Red Sox and Phillies stood out this winter. But they aren't nearly the only winners to date. With still plenty of free agents remaining, here are the 11 biggest winners so far...
• Joakim Soria told the Mexican paper
• Brian Fuentes has drawn interest from the Red Sox, Blue Jays, Rays, Rockies, Mariners, Twins, Pirates, Phillies, Brewers, Yankees and Mets.
• Kevin Gregg is taking to the Orioles and others.
• The Yankees have checked in on Rafael Soriano, who'd obviously have to serve a role other than closer if he were to go to them.
• The Dodgers made a good trade, acquiring starting pitcher Michael Antonini for all-field, no-hit shortstop Chin-Lung Hu. For the Mets, whose No 4 starter until Johan Santana returns is Dillon Gee and No. 5 starter is unknown for now, it was the latest in a series of curious moves.
• The game lost a giant when Bill Lajoie, who built the 1984 Tigers as their GM,