By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
NFL teams are starting to shape their rosters with draft picks officially signing with their respective teams and undrafted free agents working to make rosters. There are also plenty of big-name free agent players still available, headlined by quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Adrian Peterson told Peter King of the MMQB that he thinks the Minnesota Vikings can “win everything” in 2016.
• Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford said he is now “committed” to the team after rescinding his trade demand on Monday, reports the Philadelphia Inquirer’s Jeff McLane.
• San Diego Chargers running back Melvin Gordon is recovering from the microfracture surgery he underwent on his knee in January, reports the San Diego Union-Tribune’s Michael Gehlken.
• The Detroit Lions announced they acquired linebacker Jon Bostic in a trade with the New England Patriots.
• Peyton Manning tutored Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill while visiting the team, reports the Miami Herald’s Barry Jackson.
• The Oakland Raiders announced they have signed first-round pick Karl Joseph.
• ESPN announced that Sean McDonough will replace Mike Tirico as Monday Night Football’s play-by-play voice.