NFL Week 2 actives/inactives: Jamaal Charles, Rob Gronkowski out
Week 2 of the NFL season sees a few of the biggest names in the game on the injury report.
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will reportedly play through a high ankle sprain, but other players are not as lucky.
Rob Gronkowski’s hamstring injury will keep him out for the second straight week. Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles is still waiting to make his season debut after tearing his ACL last year.
Jaguars running back Chris Ivory is also inactive on Sunday after being hospitalized last week.
A full list of notable active and inactive players is below.
• RB Chris Ivory, Jaguars — Inactive
• RB Jamaal Charles, Chiefs — Inactive
• TE Rob Gronkowski, Patriots — Inactive
• WR Markus Wheaton, Steelers — Inactive
• WR DeVantae Parker, Dolphins — Active
• WR Kendall Wright, Titans — Inactive
• RB Jay Ajayi, Dolphins — Active
• RB Jonathan Stewart, Panthers — Active
• QB Jared Goff, Rams — Active