The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Here's what Ana Ivanovic, Caroline Wozniacki, and Andy Murray will be wearing at the Australian Open. Adidas goes purple?
• Rafael Nadal called this year's ATP Finals the strangest one he has ever seen. You and me both, Rafa!
• Great read from Steve Tignor on 1974 Davis Cup final, a.k.a., the time Davis Cup reached an all-time low.
• Great look back from The Tennis Island on some of the best trash-talking the WTA has ever delivered.
• The ATP has announced a new ATP 250 tournament in Geneva starting in 2015. The event will replace the tournament in Dusseldorf, Germany. The last time Geneva hosted an ATP event was in 1991.
• Congratulations to Mirjana Lucic-Baroni, the 2014 WTA Comeback Player of the Year. Her U.S. Open run was one of the feel-good stories of the year.
• Check out the new grass court facilities in Stuttgart, home of the 2015 Mercedes Cup.
• Here's Novak Djokovic's tournament schedule for the first three months of 2015. He's returning to Davis Cup.