The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Twitter lit up on Monday night when Caroline Wozniacki was spotted with JJ Watt at the NCAA National Championship game.
• Andy Murray took a shot at ESPN commentator and former head of USTA Player Development Patrick McEnroe after he saw a critical tweet after the Miami Open final. Murray has since deleted the tweet:
• Sloane Stephens rallied from a set and a break down to beat Bethanie Mattek-Sands 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 to get her first ever win in Charleston. It helps when you're serving bombs like this one. "Everyone always tells me like I have a great serve and then I'm the only person who doesn't serve well," she said after the match. "So it's definitely something I'm working on, something I'm trying to get better at, to make sure that every match I'm really executing on my serves."
• A good pep talk from coach Nick Saviano helped too. Watch it here.
• Ben Rothenberg for The Guardian weighs in on the status of Rafael Nadal's sub-par 12 months.
• Frances Tiafoe has signed with Jay-Z's Roc Nation and is turning pro.
• Defending Charleston champion Andrea Petkovic spoke candidly about having to force herself to be naive on court.