1. It feels like sports figures have stepped up their game this year when it comes to Halloween. We've already highlighted some great costumes this week in Traina Thoughts, but today is the big day and people have really come through.
My personal favorite comes via Andrew Perloff of the Dan Patrick Show. I'm a little biased because Perloff has been a longtime friend, but his Andy Reid recreation is simply stupendous.
Another media personality who stood out today was Good Morning Football's Kyle Brandt, whose resemblance to Brian Bosworth was uncanny.
Cavs star Kevin Love not only did his postgame interview last night in costume, but he also dressed up his dog.
LeBron was outstanding as Edward Scissorhands.
Tom Brady actually used Halloween to joke about missing practice this week with a shoulder injury.
Finally, we have WWE's Becky Lynch, who went full Becky Lynch on Halloween.
2. We had a thrilling Game 7 of the World Series, but the best highlight came after the game when an unruly fan dropped some expletives on live TV, which caused this poor reporter to get completely flustered.
3. The second-best highlight of the World Series came from Nationals Park immediately following the final out that clinched the title for Washington.
4. Here is the very wordy final out call of the World Series from the Nationals local radio broadcast.
5. A new SI Media Podcast dropped Wednesday afternoon and it's a good one featuring two guests. First up is Andrew Siciliano of DirecTV's RedZone Channel, who was nice enough to come on after I had said I wasn't a fan of RedZone, which was extremely classy. Siciliano talked about understanding why some people might not be a fan of RedZone, he explained what his Sundays are like, revealed what his ideal 1 p.m. vs. 4 p.m. breakdown would be and more.
Following Siciliano, WWE's Renee Young joined the podcast to discuss her new, weekly FS1 show, WWE Backstage. She also talked about why her run as a Monday Night Raw commentator was a "disaster," what it's like to be married to someone who works for WWE's competition and much more.
6. Niners tight end George Kittle should be one of your favorite players if you're an NFL fan.
7. RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE DAY: Jerry Seinfeld on Halloween. Funny how he drops an "O Henry" reference, which, of course was the center of a memorable Seinfeld episode.
Be sure to catch up on past editions of Traina Thoughts and check out the Sports Illustrated Media Podcast hosted by Jimmy Traina on iTunes, Spotify or Google Play. You can also follow Jimmy on Twitter and Instagram.