The 2012 Under Armour All-America Game kicks off tonight at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Fla. Here's a look at several players and recruiting developments to watch.
Six prospects will declare their intent on Thursday night, with Alabama having the most at stake in their decisions. Two prospects, Landon Collins and Cyrus Jones, are considering adding to Nick Saban's ever-expanding top-ranked class in Tuscaloosa.
• Collins -- The top safety in the nation will decide between Alabama and LSU in the most highly anticipated announcement of the night. It's been too tough to call for most of the process, and very likely could come down to his 11th hour lean. For now, the Crimson Tide hold a slight edge over the in-state Tigers.
• DE Channing Ward, Aberdeen (Miss.) -- A prized pass-rusher,
• S Chaz Elder, Banneker (Ga.) --
• S Lucas Thompson, West Orange (Fla.) -- After weighing the pros and cons of East Carolina, Louisville and Miami (Fla.), among others,
• ATH Cyrus Jones, Gilman (Md.) -- A do-everything athlete out of the Baltimore area,
• RB Wes Brown, Good Counsel (Md.) -- A late addition to the list of forthcoming declarations,