Name: Lauren ThompsonSchool: Arizona State UniversityBirth Date: February 16, 1988Hometown: Scottsdale, ArizonaYear: SophomoreMajor: Business and Communications, minor psychology
1. I love (ASU), but I almost went to: San Diego State
2. My favorite class is: Class is class to me, they are kind of all the same.
3. Movies I can't live without: Serendipity, Wedding Crashers, Troy, It's a Wonderful Life.
4. Music I can't live without: Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, Jacks Mannequin, Neyo, Keith Urban.
5. TV shows I can't live without: The Cosby Show! Only show that makes me laugh out loud all the time, Grey's Anatomy.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? Last year at the ASU vs. UA game me and my partner dropped a heel stretch stunt in the first stunt of the game. Haha, it was rough but we put it back up to redeem ourselves.
7. My favorite sport is: Football is better live but I like baseball on TV.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: SUNS! Whoot Whoot! Diamond backs and Cardinals. I have to support the hometown teams!
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Laying in bed on cloudy days, watching movies and napping.
10. My best physical feature: I don't think about that stuff really but if I had to chose maybe my smile because that is what some people say.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I have lucky underwear for game days.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: They know almost everything about me. My family and friends are like a team.
13. Favorite Foods: I could eat salad for days, Italian food, P.F Changs, Smoothies.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): My Mom, My grandpa who passed away Bill Cosby, Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn
15. Three People who annoy me: My roommates and sister, it's a love-hate relationship, haha.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Sky Diving, after I hang up my poms.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be: I'd probably have to say the Good Stuff by Kenny Chesney, because it reminds me of everything that's most important in life.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why: There are not really any out there right now that I could picture myself doing but I love watching them, Run's House and The Girls Next Door are my favorite.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A vacation for my close family and friends.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: No bad dates yet unfortunately!
You May Like
More More Sports
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!