1. I love Auburn, but I almost went to: University of Georgia, but I am so glad I am not a Bulldog. War Eagle Hey!!
2. My favorite class is: Accounting. I can balance your checkbook and do your taxes but I can't write a paper to save my life.
3. Movies I can't live without:Major Payne, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and Camp Nowhere.
4. Music I can't live without: Anything with a beat.
5. TV shows I can't live without:Rob and Big, Iron Chef and Entourage.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? Holding a sign upside down at the Florida game. Their whole student section was cracking up ... But my embarrassment was quickly turned to joy when Wes Byrum kicked the winning field goal, twice, to defeat the defending national champions and No. 2 team in the nation.
7. My favorite sport is: Baseball and AU football.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: The Atlanta Falcons and Braves!! Have to stay true to my home town.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Jamming out during long car rides by myself and Cheez-It's, the best snack food ever made.
10. My best physical feature: My smile, I can't help but laugh and I get called out for it all the time.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I am an organizational freak, everything I own is labeled and color coded, and I vacuum daily.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: I am licensed to sell them health and life insurance.
13. Favorite Foods: Sushi, seared tuna, and nothing beats my grandma's chocolate icing.
14. Five People I'd Like to Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Jesus, Babe Ruth, Will Smith, Rachel Ray and former Auburn Head Football Coach Pat Dye.
15. Three People who annoy me: Britney Spears, the paparazzi who follow Britney Spears and Michael Vick, because of my precious puppy, Diesel.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Attending culinary school and working for my father.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why. I'd want to be The Bachelorette ... can't lose on that one!
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: I would buy and donate a bus for the Auburn Cheerleaders to use when they travel to away games and basketball tournaments. It's a long story but definitely overdue!
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: It was when I attended a Falcons game. I lost my phone, lost my date and then had to call my parents to come pick me up from down town Atlanta in the middle of the night! They were not happy but they were the ones that introduced us so they couldn't say much!
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide - from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Seth Davis, and more - delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.