1. I love UCLA but I almost went to: Santa Clara University (Good thing I didn't!).
2. My favorite class is: Communication Studies courses.
3. Movies I can't live without:Pretty Woman, The Notebook, and P.S. I Love You.
4. Music I can't live without: R&B, Country, Hip Hop and Pop.
5. TV shows I can't live without:Brothers and Sisters.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? In the beginning of the year it was hard to remember all the dances so I messed up on some of them pretty badly.
7. My favorite sport is: That's tough, I really enjoy three-football, basketball, and baseball. I couldn't pick a favorite.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: The Green Bay Packers and The Oakland A's.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Diddy Riese cookies. I couldn't live without them.
10. My best physical feature: My hair.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I wore leg braces for three years when I was little.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Nothing, I tell my friends everything.
13. Favorite Foods: Sushi, pasta, and of course, cookies.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): John Wooden, Jessica Simpson, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and Julia Roberts.
15. Three People who annoy me: Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie and Janice Dickinson.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Finding a job when I graduate.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?Dreams by Gavin DeGraw.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? Deal or No Deal, because I'm lucky.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A Blackberry. I'm dying to have one.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: My boyfriend has a problem watching other people eat. On our first date, he watched the TV behind me the whole time!