Name: Andrea MarcantonioSchool: UC IrvineBirth Date: August 9, 1987Hometown: Steilacoom, Wash.Year: JuniorMajor: Ecology and Evolutionary BiologyClick hereto see pictures of Andrea in action.
1. I love UCI, but I almost went to: The University of Washington. Go Huskies! But I'm glad I made the choice to come support the 'Eaters!
2. My favorite class is: Any Biology class dealing with evolution
3. Movies I can't live without: 1980's Brat Pack films!
4. Music I can't live without: Anything that is inspiring and written by talented musicians.
5. TV shows I can't live without:Seinfeld and Rob & Big
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? I've been lucky in this sense, but every now and then I'll mess up and continue with a defense cheer after a turnover. Cheering for basketball is quick, and I don't want to be the stereotypical cheerleader that is clueless to the game!
7. My favorite sports are: Gymnastics, Football, and Hockey
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Lakers and Mariners
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: CEREAL! Every week I buy another little kids cereal to remember the good ol' days.
10. My best physical feature: My eyes
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I research the evolution of plant breeding systems at UCI.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that: Ihave an SI Swimsuit Calendar on my bedroom wall!
13. Favorite Food: Italian/Sicilian
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Johan Hultin, Jimmy Stewart, Ann Coulter, Vince Vaughn, and Chris Molina.
15. Three People who annoy me: Hillary Clinton, Pee Wee Herman, and Tyra Banks.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: The MCATs. BIG risk.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? What's that one song from Flashdance? I just want to do that quick arm/leg/dance move. I like that one.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why?Pros vs. Joes. Those pro football players wouldn't know what hit them.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A beautiful house near the ocean
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I recall being out on a date with a guy who ordered a pink fruity martini. Guys, don't ever do that.
You May Like
More More Sports
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!