Name: Amy HellkampSchool: Xavier UniversityBirth Date: March 23, 1986Hometown: Cincinnati, OhioYear: Senior, Class of 2008Major: Electronic media
Click here to see a photo gallery of Amy in action.
1. I love Xavier, but I almost went to: I never even questioned it! I have wanted to go to Xavier my entire life. A part of the reason is because I was always such a big Xavier basketball fan that I knew I would never be able to cheer on another school's team!
2. My favorite class is: I took a history of rock 'n roll class last semester which was definitely my favorite. But in general, I enjoy my television studio classes and psychology.
3. Movies I can't live without:Dumb and Dumber, Forrest Gump, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Old School, and Across the Universe.
4. Music I can't live without: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix....Pretty much anything that's classic rock. Also newer bands like The Academy Is. . .
5. TV shows I can't live without:SportsCenter, Project Runway, Friends.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game?: I can't really think of anything that was too embarrassing in college, but in high school I completely wiped out once my freshman year. We were running onto the football field to do a homecoming pep rally performance and my friend in front of me kicked her legs back too high, tripped me a little bit and I fell flat on my face, my pom poms went like 20 feet in the air....it was embarrassing but I just laughed it off.
7. My favorite sport is: I love football, basketball and baseball, but ultimately baseball is my favorite sport.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bengals. WHO DEY!
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Papa John's Pizza. I've been known to eat whole large boxes by myself sometimes.
10. My best physical feature: Probably my height.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: Ever since I was little, I've put ketchup on pretty much everything...and a lot of it.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: I don't think anything would surprise them at this point.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Tom Petty, Jim Morrison, Damian Kulash, Christian Siriano and my grandpa who passed away last summer.
15. Three People who annoy me: Liars, pessimists and people who are mean/rude.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: To start a career in sports broadcasting.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?:With A Little Help From My Friends by The Beatles.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why?: Probably The Real World simply because I could most likely live with six strangers and still manage to get along with them. But then again that show loves drama, so I probably wouldn't be their best choice.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: I'd probably just go on a huge shopping spree.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I've never really been on a bad date.
You May Like
More More Sports
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!