The Kawhi Leonard watch is reportedly over after the free agent agreed to a four-year, $142 million deal with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Leonard was linked with the Clippers, Lakers and Raptors before his decision came Friday night.
The Clippers also acquired All-Star forward Paul George from the Oklahoma City Thunder in a blockbuster trade, which reportedly convinced Leonard to sign with the team.
Here is the latest roundup of news and rumors from around the league in the aftermath of Leonard's decision. For more coverage of free agency, check out The Crossover's Top 50 free-agent rankings, & our wide-sweeping primer and our burning questions for every team.
• The Lakers are expected to bring back Kentavious Caldwell-Pope on a two year, $16 million deal. (Ramona Shelburne, ESPN)
• JaVale McGee has agreed to return to the Lakers on a two-year, $8.2 million deal, with a player option. (Ramona Shelburne, ESPN)
• The Clippers are waiving guard Tyrone Wallace. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
• The Grizzlies are waiving veteran guard Avery Bradley. (David Aldridge, The Athletic)
• The Wizards have traded Dwight Howard to the Memphis Grizzlies for C.J. Miles. The Grizzlies are planning to waive Howard. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
• Kawhi Leonard is still "undecided" and will not finalize his decision on Friday. He is not interested in signing a one or two-year deal and wants a long-term contract. (Cris Carter, Fox Sports 1)
• Leonard could make a decision about where he wants to play on Friday. Many have named the Raptors as frontrunners. (Cris Carter, Fox Sports 1)
• The Grizzlies are exploring the trade market instead of a buyout for forward Andre Iguodala, who was traded from the Warriors. The Rockets and Mavericks are among the teams interested in Iguodala. (Tim MacMahon, ESPN.com)
• Amar'e Stoudemire and Monta Ellis are holding private workouts to attempt comeback bids. Ellis, 33 last played in the NBA in 2017, while the 36 year-old Stoudemire last suited up in 2016. Jordan Schultz, ESPN.com)