Here are the latest news and rumors concerning Tuesday's trade deadline in the NFL.
The NFL's trading deadline is Tuesday at 4 p.m. giving him teams a chance to wheel and deal to make a splash move for the second half of the season.
The fireworks started on Monday night when the New England Patriots traded quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo to the San Francisco 49ers for a 2nd-round pick in next year's draft.
The Seattle Seahawks also traded for Houston Texans tackle Duane Brown to bolster their offensive line.
A source told ESPN.com's Adam Schefter that this could be the "most active trade deadline ever.”
Here is the latest on the trades and rumors around the NFL.
• The Miami Dolphins traded running back Jay Ajayi to the Philadelphia Eagles for a fourth–round pick. (Multiple media reports)
• The Dallas Cowboys are taking trade calls on running backs after being uncertain about the availability of Ezekiel Elliott following a six-game suspension. (Ian Rapoport, NFL.com)
• The Washington Redskins are calling around trying to land a wide receiver. (Jason La Confora, CBS Sports)
• The Eagles don't plan on moving their leading rusher LeGarrette Blount after the Ajayi trade. (Jason La Confora, CBS Sports)
• The Indianapolis Colts have had trade talks about cornerback Vontae Davis and wide receivers T.Y. Hilton and Donte Moncrief. (Tom Pelissero, NFL.com)
• The Dolphins may trade wide receiver Jarvis Landry for the right compensation. (Armando Salguero, Miami Herald)
• There is “zero chance” the Dolphins move Landry. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)