The SI Fantasy Football Newsletter hits inboxes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Every year the early rounds of our fantasy drafts have a handful of tough decisions. Players have a range within which they get drafted, and whether it’s because of an injury, holdout or suspension, some players have wider ranges than others. Sometimes it’s because of the situation they're in moreso than the players themselves.
Which brings us to Nick Chubb. The second-year running back was great down the stretch for the Browns last year. Now he can build on that season as the unquestioned lead back for the first 10 weeks. Then Kareem Hunt will return from his eight-game suspension, just in time to possibly take a sizable chunk out of Chubb’s value right before the fantasy playoffs.
So when should you draft Nick Chubb? Two experts, Frankie “Fantasy” Taddeo and Adam Ronis argue both sides of the issue.
Not receiving this in your inbox? You can update your preferences and subscribe to all of SI’s newsletters here.
• Kevin Hanson has updated his Top 200 rankings. Josh Gordon in, Andrew Luck out and plenty of other tweaks. Check out each player’s ranking and auction value before draft season ends.
• Dr. Roto's QB Tiers surveys the QB market with blurbs on his outlook for all 32 teams
• Gearing up for an auction draft? Whether it’s your first one, or you’re a veteran looking for some tips, Brad Kruse’s auction primer will give you plenty of strategy to think about so you come in prepared.
• We are proud to introduce Bull Market Fantasy, a collaboration between SI Fantasy and TheStreet, where Wall Street legend Jim Cramer will show how his expertise in the stock market can translate to the world of fantasy football.
• The downside for Jim is that playing against experts means he’s going to get put in his place when he does something like pick his hometown team’s QB Carson Wentz a few rounds too early. Here he is getting an earful.
• Ready for some bold predictions? Dr. Roto has 32 of them, one for each NFL team.
• Does your league pick up free agents with a waiver wire? Adam Ronis makes the case that you should switch to Free Agent Acquisition Bidding. He says you’ll never look back.
• Adam Ronis and Frankie “Fantasy” Taddeo debate when to draft Kyler Murray
• Kevin Hanson previewed the NFL one division at a time. Check out his overvalued/undervalued players, breakouts, sleepers and more for the NFC East, AFC East, NFC North, AFC North, NFC South, AFC South, NFC West and AFC West.
Ask Cramer puts you in direct contact with Wall Street legend Jim Cramer and his team of fantasy football analysts at Bull Market Fantasy, Powered by SI Fantasy. Ask Cramer is a great way to get analysis and answers to your most important questions, including who to draft, which sleepers to target and the players to avoid. During the season, Ask Cramer is the place for waiver wire questions, trade analysis, and most important, “Who do I start?” Log in to Bull Market Fantasy day or night to ask Cramer and our other fantasy analysts questions, interact with each other and get advice from our great community of players.
So much has changed since Andrew Luck retired, and the ADP listed for QBs on every site are totally outdated.
Ready for a more accurate measure of where experts are drafting a certain player? Advanced ADP is based on the 10 most recent high-stakes fantasy football drafts. Check out Advanced ADP at FullTime Fantasy.