It may only be Week 13, but Thursday night feels like a do or die situation for the Saints. Mathematically, a loss wouldn't eliminate them from playoff contention, but it would certainly make things a lot more difficult, creating a need to essentially win out and rely on other teams to help in the process. While we're certainly getting ahead of ourselves, the only thing that matters is the Cowboys coming to town and seeing if New Orleans can break their four-game losing skid.
Here's a look at who's out for the Saints in their inactive report.
- QB Ian Book
- RB Tony Jones Jr.
- RB Alvin Kamara (knee)
- LB Kaden Elliss (hamstring)
- OT Ryan Ramczyk (knee)
- OT Terron Armstead (knee/shoulder)
- DE Marcus Davenport (shoulder)
Tanoh Kpassagnon (ankle) was placed on injured reserve on Thursday, while Caleb Benenoch, Albert Huggins, and Adam Prentice were signed to the active roster from the practice squad. The team also elevated Chase Hansen and Forrest Lamp.
With the offensive line shuffle, expect veterans James Hurst and Jordan Mills to start tonight, as Taysom Hill takes over at quarterback and Mark Ingram is back to handle the backfield duties. New Orleans is essentially without their starting quarterback, left and right tackle, left guard, tight end, wide receiver, and running back.
As always, while you wait for kickoff, be sure to hop on over to our Pregame Report from this morning.
Cowboys-Saints Coverage From the Week
- Week 13: Saints Wednesday Injury Report
- Saints Defense Needs to Step Up Its Game Versus Cowboys, Period
- Saints Pass Defense vs. Cowboys Passing Attack
- Saints Run Defense vs. Cowboys Rushing Attack
- Saints Passing Attack vs. Cowboys Pass Defense
- Saints Rushing Attack vs. Cowboys Run Defense
- Saints Fantasy Football: Start 'em or Sit 'em in Week 13
- Report: Saints to be Without Kamara, Ramczyk, and Armstead Against the Cowboys
- First Look: Cowboys vs. Saints
- NFL Top 5 Power Rankings for Week 13
- Who's to Blame for the Saints' Floundering Offense?
- Will 'Taysom Time' Save the Saints Season?
- Saints Legend Sam Mills to be Inducted into Team's Ring of Honor on Thursday
- Cowboys Coach Mike McCarthy to Miss Thursday's Game at the Saints with COVID-19
- Taysom Hill to Start Against Cowboys
- Week 13: Saints Tuesday Injury Report
- Week 13: Saints Monday Injury Report
- 3 Takeaways From the Saints loss to the Bills on Thanksgiving
- Who Dat Discussion Podcast: Episode 286 - It's Taysom Time, Again | Recap of Bills vs Saints