Check out every medal Team USA won at the 2018 Olympics in PyeongChang.
With no chance of catching Norway, which won 38 medals total and seven more than the next closest nation, the U.S. still turned out OK in the 2018 Winter Olympics medal count. Team USA took home 23 medals, trailing only Canada (29), Germany (31) and the Norwegians.
The Americans won 28 medals in 2014, placing them second in the medal count behind only Russia, which was banned from competing at this year's Olympics because of doping. You can view a full medal standings for the 2018 Olympics here.
Shaun White's win in the halfpipe at this year's games gave Team USA 100 all-time gold medals at the Winter Olympics.
Below, we rounded up every medal the United States won at the 2018 PyeongChang Games.
• Redmond Gerard (Snowboarding/Slopestyle)
• Jamie Anderson (Snowboarding/Slopestyle)
• Chloe Kim (Snowboarding/Halfpipe)
• Shaun White (Snowboarding/Halfpipe)
• Mikaela Shiffrin (Alpine Skiing/Ladies' Giant Slalom)
• Jessie Diggins and Kikkan Randall (Cross Country Skiing/Ladies' Team Sprint Free)
• David Wise (Freestyle Skiing/Men's Ski Halfpipe)
• Women's Hockey
• Men's Curling
• Chris Mazdzer (Luge/Men's Singles)
• John-Henry Krueger (Short Track Speed Skating/1,000 meters)
• Nick Goepper (Freestyle Skiing/Slopestyle)
• Elana Meyers Taylor/Lauren Gibbs (Bobsleigh/Women)
• Jamie Anderson (Snowboard/Ladies' Big Air)
• Alex Ferreira (Freestyle Skiing/Men's Ski Halfpipe)
• Mikaela Shiffrin (Alpine Skiing/Ladies' Alpine Combined)
• Kyle Mack (Snowboard/Men's Big Air)
• Nathan Chen, Adam Rippon, Bradie Tennell, Mirai Nagasu, Alexa Scimeca Knierim, Chris Knierim, Maia Shibutani, Alex Shibutani (Figure Skating/Team Event)
• Arielle Gold (Snowboarding/Halfpipe)
• Brita Sigourney (Freestyle Skiing/Halfpipe)
• Maia Shibutani/Alex Shibutani (Figure Skating/Ice Dance)
• Lindsey Vonn (Alpine Skiing/Downhill)
• Heather Bergsma, Brittany Bowe, Mia Manganello, Carlijn Schoutens (Speed Skating/Ladies' Team Pursuit)