Mardy Fish is a failed matchmaker, Caroline Wozniacki humble-brags (again) and Brooklyn Decker has a nemesis in the fax machine. Here's the best from the Twitterverse this week.
Tweet of the Week: The Slice Tweets had a great quip in response to my suggestion that Downton Abbey take up the topic of tennis next.
Best of the Rest
10. Support for Roddick: Andrea Petkovic appreciated Andy Roddick's answer when he was asked recently about retirement.
9. The luckiest loser: Anastasia Rodionova used Twitter to whine about the boring life of a lucky loser. But there's a reason you stick around. Rodionova got into Linz as a lucky loser and benefited from two retirements Flavia Pennetta's withdrawal to make the quarterfinals.
8. That forehand: Andy Murray hitting his forehand like Fernando Gonzalez? Surely you jest.
7. The Beast goes to heaven: Check out this video of doubles hoss Max Mirnyi Knocking on Heaven's Door with the Bryan brothers.
6. Secret to success: Like most of the players, Sorana Cirstea was affected during this week's BlackBerry outage (though she had an iPhone for backup). Meanwhile, she scored her most notable win in recent years, beating Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova in Linz.
5. Creative problem solving?: Maybe the folks in Troy, Ala., thought no one would notice?
4. Humblebrag: If you are familiar with the term "humble-bragging," then you know that it takes great skill to be able to humble-brag a dentist visit. Caroline Wozniacki has that skill.
3. Tennis TMZ: Serena Williams took to Twitter to dispel a tabloid rumor, but considering it involved one of Mardy Fish's best friends, country music singer Jake Owen, Fish and Roddick weren't going to let it go without a laugh.
2. That is not my son: Judy Murray wasn't impressed by those Terracotta statues either.
1. Office Space in China: Roddick's wife, Brooklyn Decker, battled a fax machine and some fans. It's all right, B-Decks. Let it out.