The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• What does it mean to be a "tournament referee"? Cedric Mourier gives an insider look.
• Novak Djokovic is reportedly set to star in a movie about Constantine the Great. I hope the film is as ridiculously entertaining as the photo-shopped picture here. Djokovic also made a cameo in The Expendables 2, which is set to be released in August.
• Steve Tignor writes about the process of tracking matches as a writer. I'm always fascinated to see other writers' systems. Mine involves a makeshift grid that ends up being completely incomplete because I get distracted and forget that, you know, I should probably be taking notes.
• The ATP Tour highlights its most memorable matches of 2012 so far. No argument here. If you think it left one out, let us know in the comments.
• Sports stars name their favorite tennis players.
• Venus Williams, right at home in Charleston, beat Jelena Jankovic in the second round of the Family Circle Cup on Wednesday.
• Who doesn't love player-party pictures? The ladies in Charleston looked like they had a pretty good time.