Action Bronson is a rapper, food connoisseur and a big sports fan. How many other rappers were fortunate enough to go to Derek Jeter's final game at Yankee Stadium?
His latest music video is a spoof on the classic Eddie Murphy movie Coming to America. It starts off with an argument about the upcoming Mayweather-Pacquiao fight.
Bronson's new album, Mr. Wonderful, came out on Monday and we pulled out the best sports references. There might be some ones we omitted because they weren't family-friendly. Ask an adult for permission before you listen to the rest of it.
- “Since Jeter’s done I’m now the captain”
- “In goal-line situations I'll tackle The Fridge/Peace to Mike Ditka”
- “Chuck Knoblauch, spicy coconut curry from the Thai spot”
- “Things change, now my dashboard wooden/All black Benz, like a young Doc Gooden”
- “Barry Bonds, barracuda, Chattanooga”
- “The Magic Johnson of the game/These lames don’t want to play with me”
- Dan Gartland