Who's in and who's out for Week 4 of the NFL season? We are tracking all the key actives and inactives for this Sunday's action:
• Eric Decker, WR, Jets (hamstring): A hobbled Decker saw the field sparingly last week vs. Chicago, finishing with one catch for 19 yards. A repeat performance might be in the cards, as Decker again will suit up at less than 100 percent.
• Calvin Johnson, WR, (ankle): The Lions' offense has all but evaporated when Megatron hasn't been in the lineup in the past. Detroit will not have to worry about that situation Sunday -- at least to start -- with Johnson set to play despite missing multiple practices during the week.
• Brandon Marshall, WR, (ankle): Another NFC North star struggling to stay healthy, Marshall sat out the entire week of practice after he tweaked a nagging ankle injury during a Monday night win. He had just one grab in that victory, but did haul in three touchdowns during Week 2 at San Francisco.
• Arian Foster, RB, Titans (hamstring): Proceed with caution, as Foster has been held back off and on by a hamstring issue plaguing him since training camp. He did pile up back-to-back 100-yard games to open the regular season, though.
• Maurice Jones-Drew, RB, Raiders (hand): MJD underwent hand surgery after a nine-carry, 11-yard showing back in Week 1. After sitting out the next two games while recovering, Jones-Drew will rejoin the Raiders' backfield on Sunday afternoon in London, for a meeting with the reeling Dolphins. Expect him to split running back duties with Darren McFadden.
• Jake Locker, QB, Titans (wrist): With Locker suffering from an ailing wrist, Whitehurst will make his first start since 2011, when he was a member of the Seahawks. "One of the things about (a backup quarterback) -- and if a guy is going to be effective in that role -- you have to be able to play with limited reps," Titans head coach Ken Whisenhunt said. "Charlie has gotten a lot of reps this week, so hopefully that will make it even better."
• Knowshon Moreno, RB, Dolphins (elbow): Miami again will lean on Lamar Miller in the run game for Week 4. Moreno, who dislocated his elbow back in Week 2, could be ready to go after Miami's upcoming bye.
• Lardarius Webb, CB, Ravens (back): Make it three straight weeks out of the lineup for Webb, arguably Baltimore's top cornerback when he is healthy. The Ravens have survived each of the past two weeks, against Pittsburgh and Cleveland, but they draw Carolina on Sunday, likely with Jimmy Smith tasked to shut down Kelvin Benjamin.
• Jonathan Stewart, RB, Panthers (knee): Stewart left last Sunday night's loss to Pittsburgh after tweaking his knee. The Panthers also lost Mike Tolbert in that game -- he's now on injured reserve with a designation to return -- so DeAngelo Williams, who sat out against the Steelers, will have to carry the load.
• Jared Allen, DE, Bears (illness): Allen will have to wait for his first taste of the Packers-Bears rivalry. He was listed as questionable headed into Sunday because of an undisclosed illness, and the Bears ultimately scratched him from the lineup.
• Ryan Shazier, LB, Steelers (knee): Not exactly breaking news here -- Shazier is set to miss several weeks with a sprained MCL. However, it is worth the reminder that Pittsburgh will be without Shazier, Ike Taylor and Jarvis Jones for Sunday's game vs. Tampa Bay (and beyond).