Week 1 of the NFL season is here, with 13 games on tap for Sunday.
Bears wideout Alshon Jeffery, Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb, Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans and Bills running back LeSean McCoy headline the list of players to make the opening week injury report.
Stay up do date on who’s playing, and who’s sitting out in Week 1.
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers wideout Mike Evans has been ruled INACTIVE for Sunday’s game against the Titans, the team announced. Evans was limited at practice Friday with a hamstring injury and listed as questionable.
• Bears wideouts Alshon Jeffery (calf) and Eddie Royal (hip) are ACTIVE against the Packers, according to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune.
• Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb (shoulder) is ACTIVE against Chicago. He was listed on the injury report as “probable.”
• Running back LeSean McCoy (hamstring) is ACTIVE for the Bills after an NFL.com report earlier in the week said he was expected to play.
• Rams running back Tre Mason is INACTIVE due to an injured hamstring, according to NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport. Benny Cunningham will start in his place.
• Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is INACTIVE. Washington recently named him their third-string signal caller. Also, reports emerged Sunday morning that Griffin was running with the scout team defense as a safety.
• Texans defensive end Jadeveon Clowney (knee) is ACTIVE. The first pick in the 2014 NFL draft will play for the first time since Nov. 23.
• As expected, Texans running back Arian Foster is INACTIVE due to a groin injury. He’s on track to return sooner than expected.
• New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith is officially INACTIVE for Week 1 with a broken jaw.
• Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker is (foot) is ACTIVE. He’s been dealing with the injury for the majority of training camp.
• Browns wideout Dwayne Bowe is INACTIVE against the New York Jets, according to Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com. He was questionable with a hamstring injury, and listed behind Brian Hartline and Travis Benjamin on the depth chart.
• Colts OLB Robert Mathis is INACTIVE against Buffalo, according to NFL Network’s Albert Breer. He’s recovering from a torn achilles.