By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
The Seattle Seahawks dominated the San Francisco 49ers on Thursday Night Football, en route to a 20–3 victory to kickoff another weekend of NFL action. Only five undefeated teams remain, while every team in the league has at least one win.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Buffalo Bills general manager Doug Whaley said the team is still awaiting answers on the status of Percy Harvin, according to the Bills’ website. Harvin is rumored to be contemplating retirement due to a lingering hip injury and didn’t travel with the team to London due to “personal reasons.”
• The Dallas Cowboys aren’t ruling out wide receiver Dez Bryant for Sunday’s game against the New York Giants, reports Desmond Purnell of the NFL Network. Bryant has been out with a broken foot since Week 1.
• Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota missed practice again on Thursday and is day-to-day with a MCL sprain he sustained in last week’s loss to the Miami Dolphins, reports Gilberto Manzano of NFL Media.
• The Pittsburgh Steelers are planning to start quarterback Landry Jones on Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs, according to Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Starter Ben Roethlisberger is still recovering from a MCL sprain he sustained in Week 3 and backup Mike Vick sustained a torn hamstring last week.
• Clarence Hill of the Dallas Star-Telegram reports that Dez Bryant did not travel with the Cowboys to New York on Friday and stayed at home to rest. He could join the team on Saturday.