NFL Week 9 actives/inactives: Steve Smith, Ben Roethlisberger will play
The Steelers and Ravens will both be getting key offensive players back in the lineup for Sunday’s AFC North showdown.
Ben Roethlisberger hasn’t played since tearing his meniscus in Week 6 against the Dolphins. He is active and will start. Steve Smith injured his ankle in Week 5 and missed two games but he, too, will return on Sunday.
Randall Cobb is active for the Packers in the late game against the Colts. NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported earlier that Cobb was unlikely to play. Cobb also missed last week’s loss to the Falcons and the Packers have dealt with a litany of injuries to their top offensive players.
A full list of notable injury status updates is below.
• WR Randall Cobb, Packers — Active
• QB Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers — Active
• WR Steve Smith, Ravens — Active
• WR DeVante Parker, Dolphins — Active
• RB Justin Forsett, Lions — Inactive
• QB Alex Smith, Chiefs — Inactive
• LB Eric Kendricks, Vikings — Inactive
• QB Ryan Nassib, Giants — Inactive