Daily Bagel: How Milos Raonic lost 12 pounds to be thin like his competition
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• From the Wall Street Journal: Why thin is in with Milos Raonic, Roger Federer, Andy Murray and other top players
• Pat Rafter urges Kyrgios to listen and learn: "His off-court demeanor will certainly affect his on-court behaviour, as well, and I think that's the whole package that he still needs to get a lot better at..."
• From Forbes: Simona Halep's quest to win the big time trophies.
• Nick Marvel for USA Today on 2015's new former champion coach and player partnerships.
• Ben Rothenberg covers the ups and downs of tennis twin sisters Karolina and Kristyna Pliskova -- although they have won three doubles titles together, Karolina has had her singles career skyrocket while Kristyna’s has stalled.
• Sorry folks. Kei Nishikori does not own a soccer team or a burger chain, despite ESPN's Chris Fowler's statement during Nishikori's first round match in Melbourne. But he is still a samurai.
• More on Special Kei, from Grantland: Is he the next big thing in men's tennis?
• Gael Monfils came from two sets down to beat Lucas Pouille 6-7, 3-6, 6-4, 6-1, 6-4 at the Australian Open. He also hit this amazing shot: