Week 11 saw a record-setting number of games get canceled or postponed due to positive tests and contact tracing. As the scheduling situation across every conference remains fluid, keeping track of the changes can be a tall task.
The SEC had four games canceled or postponed last week, while Conference USA had three and the Pac-12 had two. As the virus progresses throughout different parts of the country, various conferences will continue to be impacted, requiring continued flexibility in order to get healthy teams on the field.
Below is a list of each Week 12 game that's been postponed or canceled. This list will be updated throughout the week as schedule changes are announced.
- Michigan State @ Maryland: The game has been canceled due to COVID-19 issues within the Terrapins' program. It will not be rescheduled.
- Wake Forest @ Duke: The game was originally scheduled for Saturday, but was canceled due to positive tests and subsequent quarantining within the WFU football team. No immediate make-up date has been scheduled yet.
- Georgia Tech @ Miami: The game has been rescheduled for Dec. 19 due to COVID-19 protocols within the Hurricanes' program. The contest will not be played if Miami qualifies for the ACC championship game, which is scheduled for Dec. 19, or if the game's result could directly impact the determination of which two teams qualify for the ACC championship game.
- Miami @ Wake Forest: The game, which was originally slated for Nov. 28, has been rescheduled for Dec. 5.
- UNC @ Miami: The game has been moved from Dec. 5 to Dec. 12.
- Clemson @ Florida State: The game has been postponed because the team's medical personnel were unable to mutually agree on moving forward.
- Arizona State @ Colorado: The game has been declared no contest and will not be rescheduled.
- Washington State @ Stanford: The game has been canceled due to Washington State not having the minimum number of scholarship players available due to COVID-19.
- Ohio @ Miami (OH): The game has been declared no contest and will not be rescheduled.
- Ole Miss @ Texas A&M: The game is postponed due to the continued quarantine of individuals within Texas A&M's program.
- Texas @ Kansas: The game has been postponed to Dec. 12 due to KU's inability to meet the minimum position requirements established by the Big 12. The position group affected has a combination of injuries and contact tracing.
- Marshall @ UNC Charlotte: The game has been postponed due to positive tests in UNC Charlotte's program. Conference USA will attempt to reschedule the game.
- UAB @ UTEP: The game was canceled due to positive COVID-19 tests and the subsequent contact tracing within UAB's football program. The league said there "remains a possibility to reschedule."
- Louisiana Monroe @ Louisiana Tech: The game has been postponed due to positive tests in Louisiana Monroe's program. It is undetermined whether the game will be rescheduled.
- Central Arkansas @ Louisiana: The game has been canceled due to positive COVID-19 tests and contract tracing within the Cajuns' program.
- Houston @ SMU: The game has been postponed due to positive COVID-19 cases within the Cougars' program. The AAC is working to reschedule the game.
- Navy @ USF: The game has been postponed due to positive COVID-19 cases within the Bulls' program and the ensuing contact tracing of athletes.
- Utah State @ Wyoming: The Mountain West conference canceled the Thursday night game and declared it a no contest. The cancellation was caused by an upward trend of COVID-19 cases within the Aggies' program.
- UNLV @ Colorado State: The game will not be played on Saturday due to an outbreak within the Rebels' program. The league did not call the game "canceled" or address if it will be rescheduled.
- San Jose State @ Fresno State. The game will not be rescheduled after COVID-19 contact tracing within the Fresno State program.