Kris Bryant hilariously runs away when lightning bolt hits near Cubs dugout.
1. I'm not going to waste your time with this lead item. I'm just going to tell you that there was lightning at Wednesday night's Cubs game and Kris Bryant's terrified reaction made for the perfect GIF.
2. Kevin Love is such a big Stone Cold Steve Austin fan that he supposedly just dropped $15,000 on a pendant of the Texas Rattlesnake.
3. Tom Brady has six Super Bowl rings, more money than he can spend, two little kids and a supermodel wife and he's worried about what Max Kellerman says? Bizarre. Very bizarre. Anyway, in 2016 Kellerman said Brady was going to "fall off a cliff" and be a "bum" soon, so Brady referenced that line today when he posted his throwing speed (we assume) on an Instagram story.
4. Jason Benetti, who works for ESPN and does play-by-play for the White Sox, does a dead-on impersonation of Sean McDonough.
5. Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson looks... different.
6. This week's SI Media Podcast features a very spirited interview with Seth Rollins. The WWE Universal champion was on fire, defending the WWE from recent criticisms about the product, addressing Dean Ambrose's controversial comments in which he bashed the WWE, and opening up about his relationship with "The Man," Becky Lynch. It is a must-listen for any wrestling fan.
7. RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE DAY: With the big news of the day, broken by SI's Justin Barrasso, that Paul Heyman will be running Monday Night Raw and Eric Bischoff will be running SmackDown Live, today is a great day to remember when Heyman, in 1995, perfectly predicted how WCW's demise would happen.
Be sure to catch up on past editions of Traina Thoughts and check out the Sports Illustrated Media Podcast hosted by Jimmy Traina on iTunes, Spotify or Google Play. You can also follow Jimmy on Twitter and Instagram.
IN CLOSING: I say this with 100 percent seriousness. If Vince McMahon is gonna bring back oldies but goodies to the creative team, I want Jim Cornette.