1. Everyone loves Inside the NBA because the cast is never shy about telling us how they feel.
The Sixers, who lost to the Bucks on Thursday night, 112-101, probably didn't love Thursday's edition of the show because Charles Barkley lit into them for being weak while Shaq mocked Joel Embiid for being soft.
Barkley called the Sixers the "softest" and "mentally weakest team" in the league before dropping the hammer and saying they are "the Cleveland Browns of the NBA."
Meanwhile, Shaq went into a baby voice to taunt Joel Embiid about looking for fouls instead of being aggressive.
It's wild after watching these two clips to remember that the Sixers are actually 31-21 even after their current four-game losing streak.
2. Bill Walton had condom jokes during Thursday night's USC-Arizona game on ESPN.
He also had no clue that Memphis doesn't have an NFL team.
What a legend.
3. This inside look at how the Chiefs turned a 20-10 deficit into a 31-20 win is riveting.
4. I love that even LeBron posted the photo of himself that went viral.
That's a 35-year-old man who is in his 17th season.
5. The latest SI Media Podcast features an interview with media writer Bryan Curtis of The Ringer. Curtis spent last week on Radio Row and wrote a story about how guests are booked, why radio shows still bother going to Radio Row and why shows from Radio Row are always awful. We also talked about the Super Bowl halftime show, TV ratings and more.
7. RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE DAY: Never, ever forget that the XFL and Vince McMahon once did this.
Be sure to catch up on past editions of Traina Thoughts and check out the Sports Illustrated Media Podcast hosted by Jimmy Traina on iTunes, Spotify or Stitcher. You can also follow Jimmy on Twitter and Instagram.