1. The NFL draft has become a big event over the years for sports bettors thanks to the explosion of offshore sites.
With the 2020 draft being held virtually, sportsbooks and offshore sites have had to adjust the type of prop bets they are offering. Sure, you still have your basic props, such as these offered by 5Dimes:
Joe Burrow drafted No. 1 overall
Tua Tagovailoa drafted No. 3 overall
Tua Tagovailoa second quarterback drafted
Justin Herbert second quarterback drafted
However, with NFL front offices using computers, tablets and phones to run their draft and prospects being in their homes, we are now being offered some outstanding offbeat props, via BetOnline.ag:
Will the NFL draft be hacked?
Will Twitter account of draftee be hacked?
Highest number of people in same room
How many draftees will be seen in a tie?
How many draftees will have glasses on?
Total dogs shown during the first round
Total cats shown during the first round
Will any draftee be shown drinking beer?
Will any draftee pop champagne?
Will pizza be seen in any draftee home?
Pizza at -300 is hefty, but it's a lock. Over 3.5 dogs is probably the biggest lock on the board. I love the value at +800 on the draft being hacked. Most people in one room at 9.5 is tricky thanks to social distancing, so that's my biggest stay away.
2. A new episode of the SI Media Podcast is out and it features a conversation with Michael Imperioli and Steve Schirripa, who are now hosting the Talking Sopranos podcast.
In addition to a wide-ranging discussion about The Sopranos, in which we covered everything from the "Pine Barrens" episode to each actor's signature moment on the show, their characters dying before the series ended, the depth of the cast, and the show's popularity, we also touched on ESPN's The Last Dance, the duo's Knicks fandom and more.
3. Russell Westbrook told Jimmy Fallon a great story Tuesday night about blowing off meeting Michael Jordan and getting an autograph when he was a kid because he was busy playing in a pick-up game.
4. Tom Brady seems very happy to have his tight end back.
5. Bucs tight end Jordan Leggett, who wears No. 87, is a smart businessman.
6. RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE DAY: Steve Schirripa dropped some great nuggets about this memorable Sopranos scene on the SI Media Podcast.
7. SPORTS HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY: Let's remember the highlight of Rob Gronkowski's short-lived broadcasting career.
Be sure to catch up on past editions of Traina Thoughts and check out the Sports Illustrated Media Podcast hosted by Jimmy Traina on Apple, Spotify or Stitcher. You can also follow Jimmy on Twitter and Instagram.