Ah, the holidays are upon us. I've just survived a three-week visit by the in-laws, and this is one tired man. Three weeks may not seem like a long time, but it's all about perspective. Three weeks backpacking Western Europe? Sign me up! Three weeks with no access to NBA League Pass? Ummm, wait one second. Maybe I'll go for that European trip during the offseason. But I digress. Time to channel those random thoughts into something you can use.
This is the point in the season where things are mostly settled into place. Sure, there are trades, coaching changes, injuries and a few breakout players who emerge, but those are becoming rarer by the day. Now is when you need to fully assess the weaknesses on your roster and seriously consider addressing those issues via a trade or two. Keep your eyes peeled for deeper sleepers and guys who've disappointed so far, because it takes just a little more work upgrading the roster now that the flurry of early season activity is behind us.
This week I'll focus on the deeper sleepers. Guys who you might find still sitting on the wire or permanently benched by the fantasy GM. Hello, buying opportunity.
• Methinks it's too bad that
• Methinks we're about to see
• Methinks I've just about had enough of
• Methinks you need to pay attention to what
• Methinks it is about time for the Oklahoma City Thunder to make a decision about their frontcourt and stick with it. I like that they gave
• Methinks it's time to officially worry about the status of
• Methinks that
• Speaking of the Hawks, Methinks there's an
• Methinks it's worth your time to consider
• Methinks none of us should consider
• Methinks it's time to move on if you've been sitting on
• Methinks I don't foresee
• Methinks there are better days ahead for
• Methinks the Clippers might have to start plucking guys from their D-League affiliate soon if the injuries keep mounting in the backcourt.