It used to be that owners in most fantasy formats could pretty much ignore the MLB First-Year Player Draft.
• Speaking of the draft,
• Time to get back to the bigs, where things are getting crazy. You've all heard enough about the
• Think I'm chasing hype on Galarraga? I know those of you who jumped all over
• Another player who's living off of early success is
• A player headed in the opposite direction is the multi-positional
• While we're looking at recent stats, did anyone notice that
• Will the real
• Speaking of ERAs going up, I need to apologize for a momentary lapse in judgment. On last Thursday's Fantasy War Room on Blogtalk Radio, I finally caved in to my cohort Bill Root and acknowledged that
• Am I the only one who hadn't heard of
• I tried to
• Another pitcher who seems to have permanently cleared the hurdle to fantasy reliability is
Check back next week and we'll discuss the debut performances put up by phenoms Stephen Strasburg and
* All statistics current as of June 7.