Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado has been one of the most reliable fantasy players each and every season. Over the last five years, he’s averaged 40 home runs, 104 runs, and 124 RBI while still hitting over .300. In 2019, he improved his strikeout rate to the lowest mark since 2014 and hits both lefties and righties equally well (.315).If the Rockies lineup can improve in 2020 with players like Charlie Blackmon, Trevor Story, and David Dahl, Arenado is only likely to improve playing in Coors Field in the heart of the summer. noBe sure to watch the attached video as SI Fantasy analysts Shawn Childs and Ben Heisler break down the Rockies slugger ahead of the 2020 season.
MORE FROM SI FANTASY
- Latest Dynasty Rankings
- Late Round-Flier: Justin Jackson
- Has D.J. Chark's Draft Value Jumped the Shark?
- Mid-Round Steal: Hayden Hurst
- Target Philip Rivers: Dirt-Cheap Backup
- Late-Round Flier: Preston Williams
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have?
- Tennessee Titans Team Outlook
- Are You Going Back to the Well for James Conner?
- Browns WR Odell Beckham Will Reignite His Fantasy Dominance