After nearly a four month delay for opening day, the shortened MLB season is set to start on Thursday July, 23rd. Before baseball players get back on the diamond, Sports Illustrated’s analyst Corey Parson and InsideThePinstripes analyst Max Goodman make their predictions for which teams will represent the American and National League in this year’s World Series.
MORE FROM SI GAMBLING:
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Ezekiel Elliott Have in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will DeAndre Hopkins Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Baker Mayfield Throw For in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Derrick Henry Total in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Rookie Prop Betting Guide