The Clippers are reportedly trading guard Landry Shamet to the Nets for No. 19, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Sources told ESPN that it's a three-way deal that includes the Pistons, with Luke Kennard heading to the Clippers. The Pistons will get the No. 19 pick, giving them three in the top 20.
Detroit has their eyes on Villanova forward Saddiq Bey at No. 19. The Pistons already have selected Killian Hayes at No. 7 and big man Isaiah Stewart at No. 16.
Los Angeles is also sending Rodney McGruder to the Pistons as a part of this three-way deal.
Here's how the top 10 played out on Wednesday:
1. Minnesota Timberwolves - Anthony Edwards
2. Golden State Warriors - James Wiseman
3. Charlotte Hornets - LaMelo Ball
4. Chicago Bulls - Patrick Williams
5. Cleveland Cavaliers - Isaac Okoro
6. Atlanta Hawks - Onyeka Okongwu
7. Detroit Pistons - Killian Hayes
8. New York Knicks - Obi Toppin
9. Washington Wizards - Deni Avdija
10. Phoenix Suns - Jalen Smith
Check out the latest news and notes from around the NBA draft:
- The Thunder drafted Michigan State's Cassius Winston at No. 53, but traded him to Washington. (Shams Charania, The Athletic)
- The Sixers are trading Josh Richardson to Dallas in exchange for Seth Curry. (Shams Charania, The Athletic) The Mavericks acquired the No. 36 pick, Tyler Bey. (Shams Charania, The Athletic)
- The Pistons have acquired center Tony Bradley and the No. 38 pick from the Jazz in exchange for case and future considerations. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN) The Jazz will use the added financial flexibility to try to re-sign unrestricted free agent guard Jordan Clarkson. (Bobby Marks, ESPN).
- The Minnesota Timberwolves traded the No. 17 pick in the 2020 NBA draft to the Oklahoma City Thunder for Ricky Rubio and the No. 25 and No. 28 picks in the 2020 NBA draft. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
- The Mavericks and Thunder are discussing a trade that would send free-agent Danilo Gallinari to Dallas in a sign-and-trade in exchange for the No. 18 pick. (Matt Babcock, Babcock Hoops)
- The Thunder are in talks with the Timberwolves in a deal for the No. 17 pick. (Jeremy Woo, Sports Illustrated)
- Houston is trading Trevor Ariza and the No. 16 pick tonight to Detroit for a future first-round pick. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
- The previously reported trade between the Kings and Bucks that would have sent free-agent guard Bogdan Bogdanovic to Milwaukee is reportedly off after Bogdanovic never previously agreed to a deal with the Bucks, and he's set to enter restricted free agency. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
- The Sixers are showing interest in Stanford guard Tyrell Terry in Wednesday's draft. (Keith Pompey, Philadelphia Inquirer)
- The Magic have traded the No. 45 pick in Wednesday's draft to Milwaukee. Orlando will receive two future second-round picks in the deal. (Josh Robbins, The Athletic)
- Hawks draftee Onyeka Okongwu has a foot injury that will cause him to miss training camp. (Rick Bonnell, Charlotte Observer)
More on the NBA: