Bills running back LeSean McCoy is active today for Buffalo’s game against the Dolphins. The Bills will not push McCoy’s injured hamstring, however, and he will be limited to 25 to 35 plays, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports.
Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles is also active and will be limited.
After being sidelined with ankle and back injuries, Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert will make his season debut against the Browns on Sunday.
Eifert led Cincinnati with 13 receiving touchdowns last season and the Bengals have struggled to get production from their tight ends in his absence.
In the night game, Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer is expected to play through a hamstring issue, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports.
A full list of notable injury status updates is below.
• RB LeSean McCoy, Bills — Active
• TE Tyler Eifert, Bengals — Active
• QB Joe Flacco, Ravens — Active
• RB Jamaal Charles, Chiefs — Active
• WR Terrelle Pryor, Browns — Active
• TE Jordan Reed, Redskins — Inactive