By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
In the first NFL game in Mexico since 2005, the Oakland Raiders rallied to beat the Houston Texans, 27-20. Now that we're in the second half of the season, injuries are starting to pile up for several teams, including a few key players that might be out for the rest of the season.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler may miss the remainder of the season with a shoulder injury, reports Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune.
• Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is in concussion protocol, leaving his status in doubt for Thursday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, reports Michael David Smith of Pro Football Talk.
• Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green is expected to be back by the end of the season after suffering a strained hamstring on Sunday, reports ESPN's Katherine Terrell.
• Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians has been released from the hospital after being admitted briefly due to diverticulitis, reports Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk.
• Seattle Seahawks rookie running back C.J. Prosise will miss eight weeks with a shoulder injury, reports Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
• Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson is hoping to return to the team in mid-to-late December, reports ESPN's Ben Goessling. Peterson has been out since Week 2 with a knee injury.
• New England Patriots defensive tackle Alan Branch is facing a four-game suspension after testing positive for marijuana, reports ESPN.