As the NFL free agency market continues to progress, teams are beginning to show an interest in former Pro Bowl wideout Kenny Golladay. The Giants have reportedly been in talks with Golladay, and there is mutual interest between both parties, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.
The Bengals have also made Golladay a one-year deal, according to ESPN's Dianna Russini. That would reunite Golladay with Cincinnati offensive coordinator Brian Callahan, who was the quarterbacks coach with the Lions during Golladay's rookie year.
The 27-year-old Golladay had a difficult year in 2020, appearing in just five games due to injury. From 2018-19, Golladay had 135 catches for 2,253 yards and 16 touchdowns. He led the league with 11 touchdown grabs in 2019, making his first career Pro Bowl.
Check out the latest news and rumors across the NFL:
- The Bears reportedly offered the Seahawks three first-round picks, two starters and a third round pick in exchange for Russell Wilson. (Dan Patrick)
- The Panthers are "locked in" on acquiring Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson in a trade. (Joseph Peterson, The Athletic)
- Nate Solder has agreed to a restructured contract with the Giants ahead of the 2021 season. (Team announcement)
- The Raiders agreed to a one-year deal with wide receiver John Brown. (Adam Caplan, SiriusXM)
- The Washington Football team has agreed to a one-year deal with running back Lamar Miller. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
- The Cardinals are acquiring center Rodney Hudson in a trade with the Raiders. (Mike Garafolo, NFL Network)
- The Panthers signed former Cardinals pass-rusher Haason Reddick. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
- Three-time Pro Bowl guard Kyle Long has signed a one-year deal with the Chiefs worth up $5 million. (Adadm Schefter, ESPN)
- The Seahawks have reportedly acquired guard Gabe Jackson from the Raiders for a 2021 fifth-round draft pick. (Tom Pelissero, NFL Network)