Week 4 of the NFL season is almost complete, and will wrap up with the New York Giants facing the Minnesota Vikings in the Monday night game. The New England Patriots fell to the Buffalo Bills, leaving only the Philadelphia Eagles, Minnesota Vikings and Denver Broncos as the undefeated teams. The Cleveland Browns are the last winless team left in the league.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• A report from ESPN's Adam Schefter on Sunday said that Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant has missed as many as 40 team meetings. But Bryant denied that report, telling the Dallas Morning News he's only missed the one and that he's "America's most hated."
• Cam Newton suffered a concussion on Sunday, according to Joe Person of the Charlotte Observer. Newton left the Panthers' loss to the Falcons after taking a shot to the head at the goal line on a two-point conversion.
• The San Francisco 49ers might be without star linebacker NaVorro Bowman for the rest of the year. The NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the team fears Bowman suffered a torn Achilles in the team's loss to the Cowboys on Sunday.
• Chicago Bears wide receiver Kevin White is getting an MRI on his injured ankle, reports ESPN's Jeff Dickerson. Dickerson reports White was in "quite a bit of pain" on Sunday.
• Carson Palmer has entered concussion protocol after leaving Sunday's game. Rapoport reports it is unlikely Palmer will play in the team's game on Thursday night.
• The Browns have released linebacker Armonty Bryant, the team announced. Bryant had been suspended for the first four games for PED use and was set to return to the team this week.
• Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian left the team's game with a left shoulder injury. Rapoport reports it's an AC joint sprain, with more tests scheduled for Monday to determine how long Siemian will be out.
• Josh Gordon might have violated the NFL's substance abuse policy again, according to NFL.com. Gordon had a "slip-up," which triggered his decision to enter rehab.