Tristan Thompson's supposed cheating on Khloe Kardashian made for a savage day on Twitter.
1. Tristan Thompson has supposedly been cheating on Khloe Kardashian, who is supposed to give birth to the couple's child any day now. Thompson has apparently been very busy because he allegedly hasn't just had one affair. Multiple women have come out of the woodwork, one even posting on Instagram what she claims is a video of her and Thompson doing things you see normally on Pornhub.
Naturally, with the Cavs getting ready for the playoffs and sports fans keenly aware of the "Kardashian Kurse," people on Twitter had plenty to say about this development. There were theories about LeBron orchestrating this whole thing, to what Khloe's "dad" OJ would do to Thompson. It was truly one of the most savage days on Twitter dot com.
Khloe: "Tristan messing things up when we should have something magical happen for us this year!"— McNeil (@Reflog_18) April 10, 2018
LeBron: "Tell me about it"
I blame Lebron for Tristian Thompson cheating.— Kevin White (@K_P_W3) April 11, 2018
Known to dislike Khloe and I bet he hired the two girls who Tristian got caught up with 🤷🏾♂️
Tristan Thompson owes Lebron an apology before Khloe. We don’t need this type of energy while trying to make this playoff run beloved.— Jamma (Jam) (@freshjam) April 11, 2018
Tristan Thompson made a mistake cheating on Khloe, that’s OJ’s daughter, and remember what happened the last time someone cheated involving ON— Pengeth🌺 (@Kenn_Dee12) April 11, 2018
Tristan Thompson should be scared of angering Khloe Kardashian’s father. OJ Simpson is a violent man.— SportsPickle (@sportspickle) April 11, 2018
2. The numbers for ESPN's Get Up! were shaky right out of the gate and things didn't improve at the start of this week. It's still early, but they have to be getting nervous in Bristol.
Get Up viewership since its debut:— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) April 10, 2018
Monday (April 2): 283,000 viewers
Monday (April 9): 264,000
3. According to a USA Today database, the Bengals have had a player arrested 44 times since 2014. Adam Jones alone has been arrested five times in that span. Yet, owner Mike Brown is reportedly ready to take a stand on peaceful protests and said he plans on banning his players from kneeling during the national anthem.
4. How does Bryce Harper get his flow to look to perfect? His brother has exposed the secret.
5. If you're an HQ Trivia player, today's edition will be very special.
6. Yesterday's Traina Thoughts told you about "Wheel of Fortune" contestant Johnny who solved an entire puzzle, but still gave the wrong answer. Airbnb reached out to Johnny in hopes of lifting his spirits.
Johnny saw Airbnb's offer and has accepted, saying, “After filming, it took some time to process what just happened. One month later, after an incredibly crazy day, I found out I'm getting a chance to go on the trip thanks to Airbnb, and I couldn't be any more excited to flamenco dance the night away in Spain!”
Gotta love a happy ending.
7. RANDOM WRESTLING VIDEO OF THE DAY: I desperately miss the Attitude Era and Jim Ross calling "Monday Night Raw."
Traina Thoughts is the best of the Internet, plus musings by SI.com writer, Jimmy Traina. Get the link to a new Traina's Thoughts each day by following on Twitter and liking on Facebook. Catch up on previous editions of Traina Thoughts right here.And make sure to listen to and subscribe to the SI Media Podcast hosted by Jimmy Traina.
IN CLOSING: The Yankees will be fine.