Milwaukee Brewers (13-11-3) at Texas Rangers (14-10-3)
Monday, March 29, 2021
7:05 PM CT
Globe Life Field | Arlington, TX
MIL: RHP Adrian Houser (0-0, 8.25 ERA)
TEX: RHP Jordan Lyles (1-0, 2.57 ERA)
Monday night's game will only be available on 105.3 The Fan. Eric Nadel and Matt Hicks are on the call.
Texas Rangers Starting Lineup
- SS Isiah Kiner-Falefa
- LF David Dahl
- RF Joey Gallo
- 2B Nick Solak
- 1B Nate Lowe
- DH Ronald Guzmán
- CF Leody Taveras
- C Jose Trevino
- 3B Charlie Culberson
Milwaukee Brewers Starting Lineup
- 2B Kolten Wong
- 1B Keston Hiura
- LF Christian Yelich
- DH Avisaíl García
- RF Jackie Bradley Jr.
- CF Lorenzo Cain
- C Omar Narváez
- 3B Orlando Arcia
- SS Luis Urías
Rangers Injury Report
- José Leclerc (elbow soreness): Rangers general manager Chris Young announced on Monday that Leclerc will undergo Tommy John surgery on Tuesday. Typical recovery time for the surgery is 12-15 months.
- Khris Davis (Grade 2 left quad strain): Davis is not quite a week into a 3-4 week prognosis. He has begun a light rehab, but has yet to participate in any baseball activity.
- Josh Jung (left foot stress fracture): Jung had successful surgery last Monday, and is back in Arizona beginning his rehab. His estimated recovery time is 6-8 weeks.
- Jonathan Hernández (low-grade UCL sprain): Hernández will have a four-week follow-up MRI next week, at which point next steps will be determined.
- Willie Calhoun (groin tightness): Logged nine at-bats in a simulated game on Sunday in Surprise, and will continue to DH in camp games in the coming days. Calhoun will not be ready for Opening Day.
- Brett Martin (lower-back tightness): Martin has been able to get back into game action with three Cactus League appearances. He is about one week behind Opening Day.
- Demarcus Evans (right lat strain): Evans is throwing bullpens and is scheduled to appear in upcoming minor league games in Arizona. He will not be ready for Opening Day.
- Joely Rodríguez (sprained ankle): Rodríguez threw a live BP on Monday and is progressing well. He will not likely be ready until mid-April.
- Brock Burke (left shoulder surgery in 2020): The Rangers like his progress, which is slow and steady.
- Sam Huff (Grade 2 hamstring strain): Huff is progressing well and is in the latter stages of his rehab. He will undergo one more MRI and go from there.
MLB Free Agency Tracker: Xander Bogaerts to Padres
Inside the Rangers keeps up with all of the MLB free agency news as the hot stove league of the 2022 offseason unfolds.
Rangers Lose Pitching Prospect to Rule V Draft
The Texas Rangers left a few Top 30 prospects exposed in the annual draft for players that haven't make it to the Majors yet.
Rangers Target to Join Giants
Former Mariners outfielder Mitch Haniger opted to move to the National League and join San Francisco.
Welcoming Fans to Globe Life Field
Though fans have watched baseball at Globe Life Field for 2020's National League Championship Series and World Series, Monday night was the first time the Rangers played any kind of game with paying customers in attendance.
My guess wasn't too off base. Monday night's paid attendance was 12,911.
READ MORE: Odor Out: Inside Texas Rangers' Goodbye
READ MORE: Breaking: Odor Is Out - Woodward Is In