If it feels like we've been waiting for Warriors-Cavaliers III all season, you're right.
One of the most anticipated clashes in NBA history is almost here. After trading championships the last two years, the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers meet again to settle their difference in the NBA Finals. The Dubs have run through the postseason undefeated, while the Cavs have only dropped one game. Can Golden State get revenge after relinquishing last year's 3–1 lead? Or will LeBron James and Co. defy the odds once again to claim another crown?
The Crossover is here for all of your Warriors-Cavs III preview needs. Below, find the 2017 NBA Finals schedule along with our features, profiles, columns, videos and more. Bookmark this page and check back throughout the Finals for more coverage.
2017 NBA Finals preview coverage
• Suspension Of Belief: Do the other teams matter in Superteam Era?
• The Thrillogy Is Here: Get ready for the NBA's Superteam Showdown
• Crystal Ball: NBA Finals predictions: Will Warriors or Cavaliers win?
• The NBA Finals never get any easier for LeBron James — here's why
• Seven questions that will determine the outcome of the NBA Finals
• Let the Finals begin: 23 reasons to be excited for Warriors-Cavs III
• The inevitability of Warriors-Cavs III doesn't cheapest NBA season
• Open Floor Podcast: Previewing Warriors-Cavaliers III and more
• From 30 to 1: Ranking the Warriors and Cavaliers in the NBA Finals
• Are NBA fans more interested in failure than success? It seems so
• Give and Go: Which NBA players have the most to gain and lose?
• Timeline: Looking back at the last three years of Warriors-Cavs III
• I'm Ready': The Text That Started Warriors' Dynasty
•Dubs Dynasty: Warriors Are Just Getting Started
•Kerr's Celebration: Soaked In Champagne And Joy
• Warriors Complete Revenge Tour With Finals Win
•LeBron's Reality: Warriors Aren't Going Anywhere
•What Are Odds We Get Warriors-Cavs IV?
•Warriors-Cavaliers: Who Is Greatest Of All-Time?
•The 10 Best Playoff Teams In Sports History
• What's On The Line If The Warriors Finish 16-0?
• The Splash Model: Appreciate Steph, But Emulate Klay
• Lee Jenkins: The Warriors' deadly combination of hustle and flow
• Andrew Sharp: Has Kevin Durant taken the fun out of Warriors-Cavs III?
• Chris Ballard: Steve Kerr's playoff absence: The true test of a leader
• David West's guidebook: How NBA players should deal with the media
•We're baaack: The Warriors' 3-1 revenge tour reaches the NBA Finals
• For Curry, Klay, Durant and the Warriors: It's gotta be the shoes
• Breaking down the pros and cons of Warriors' world dominance
• Ben Golliver: Cavs can't pin all their problems on KD
• The Cavs' big three could use a little help
• The Truth? Pierce is wrong about LeBron vs. KD
• Warriors have rendered LeBron's brilliance inadequate
• Ben Golliver: LeBron James stands tall in the face of hatred
• Andrew Sharp: Can Durant finally tip the balance against LeBron?
• The Luxury of Love: Cleveland's not-so-secret playoff weapon is firing
• The Curse of LeBron James? He makes everything look so easy
• LeBron's emotional connection to MJ and the playoff scoring record
•The biggest stop of Kevin Love's life? It wasn't the 2016 NBA Finals
•The NBA still has no answer for stopping Playoff LeBron James
More Finals coverage
• 2017 NBA Playoffs: Biggest Winners And Losers
• Where is Russ and Harden? The NBA needs to address its MVP problem
•Looking back to 2016: The 10 best plays from last year's NBA Finals
•What Are Those? Dishing out superlatives for NBA playoff sneakers
• The NBA's 'slide under' epidemic claimed Kawhi—when will it be fixed?
• All-NBA teams: Toughest calls and biggest regrets from this year's picks
• NBA playoff T-shirts: The puppet master behind the postseason frenzy
• Photos: LBJ: Best hugger | LBJ off court | 100 best Finals photos | Warriors In Photos
Check out The Crossover's home page for more 2017 NBA Finals coverage.