The latest news from around the NBA as the trade deadline approaches.
Buzz about potential NBA moves is heating up as the trade deadline stands just one day away.
The trading deadline is Thursday at 3 p.m. ET as teams try to make move to set up for a deep playoff run or stack draft picks for the future.
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James says he would not waive his no-trade clause and owes it to his teammates to finish out the season.
Cleveland has lost six of its last 10 games and are third in the Eastern Conference standings.
More trade news from around the league
• The Spurs have emerged as a possible trade suitor for Clippers guard Avery Bradley. (New York Times)
• The Jazz and Nuggets have had trade discussions involving Wilson Chandler and Joe Johnson. (The Athletic)
• The Clippers and Lou Williams agreed to a three-year extension. (Sources)
• The Knicks have traded Willy Hernangomez to the Hornets for two second-round picks and Johnny O'Bryant. The team plans to waive O'Bryant. (Official)
• The Jazz are still trying to trade Rodney Hood. Hood will be a restricted free agents this summer. Hood told Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports that his "gut feeling" is he will not be in Utah after the deadline. (Sporting News)
• The Boston Celtics, Denver Nuggets and Philadelphia 76ers and another unidentified team are interested in Memphis Grizzlies guard Tyreke Evans. Evans has not played since Jan. 31 in anticipation of a trade. (ESPN.com)
• The Lakers are now less likely to attempt to shed pricey contracts at the deadline because they’re not as interested in going after a big-name free agent this summer, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reports. They’re more likely to target a star free agent in the summer of 2019, a class that includes Jimmy Butler, Klay Thompson and Kawhi Leonard.
• The Clippers, meanwhile, are still listening to offers on DeAndre Jordan and have heard from the Rockets, Bucks, Wizards and Blazers, ESPN’s Zach Lowe reports. Wojnarowski said on Lowe’s podcast, though, that the Blazers have “backed away a bit” from their pursuit of Jordan. Lowe also said the Blazers have been rejecting offers for Damian Lillard and C.J. McCollum.
• The Magic are interested in trading for DeAndre Jordan, and a deal for Jordan would likely involve Marcin Gortat. (ESPN)
• The Magic are willing trade anyone besides Jonathon Isaac and Aaron Gordon, with Elfrid Payton the most likely to be traded. (ESPN)
• The Hawks have informed Marco Belinelli that he "is on course" to be traded before the trade deadline, but didn't tell him where he will be traded to. (New York Times)
• The Cavs are “trying hard” to dump Tristan Thompson and J.R. Smith’s salaries. (USA Today)
• The Cavs remain engaged with the Kings regarding a potential deal for point guard George Hill (Yahoo)
• The Cavs don’t want to trade the Nets’ first-round pick. (New York Post)