The Miami Heat are reportedly working to acquire both Andre Iguodala and Danilo Gallinari before Thursday's trade deadline.
After the Heat and Grizzlies reportedly agreed on a trade that involved Iguodala and Justise Winslow, ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reported that Oklahoma City may be added to the deal. The teams are working on a three-team transaction that would send Gallinari to Miami along with Iguodala, according to Wojnarowski.
To make the deal work, Miami may have to release protections on a 2023 first-round pick the Heat owe the Thunder, per Wojnarowski. Iguodala has reportedly already agreed to a two-year contract extension with Miami.
Keep up with the latest trade rumors and notes below.
- The Warriors are trading Alec Burks and Glenn Robinson III to the Philadelphia 76ers in exchange for three second-round picks. (Shams Charania, The Athletic)
- The Sixers are working on additional trades to create roster spots for Burks and Robinson III. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
- The Grizzlies have agreed to a three-year, $35 million extension with Dillon Brooks. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
- The Sacramento Kings are trading Dewayne Dedmon and two second-round picks to the Atlanta Hawks for Jabari Parker and Alex Len. (Adrian Wojnarowski and Zach Lowe, ESPN)
- The Heat and Grizzlies are reportedly working with Oklahoma City on an "elaborate" three-team deal that would bring the Thunder's Danilo Gallinari to Miami along with Iguodala. To make the deal work, Miami may have to release protections on a 2023 first-round pick the Heat owe the Thunder. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
- The Heat have acquired Andre Iguodala from the Grizzlies in exchange for Justise Winslow. Iguodala has also agreed to a two-year, $30 million contract extension. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
- Multiple teams have inquired with the Lakers about guard Alex Caruso. (Chris Haynes, Yahoo Sports)
- The Warriors intend to "move on" from negotiations with the Wolves regarding Russell given the current scope of the deal, but if Minnesota is able to increase their offer, Golden State would be all ears. So far, the Wolves have been incredibly reluctant to give up an unprotected first-round pick, but time is ticking on their pursuit to make Karl-Anthony Towns happy. (Shams Charania and Jon Krawczynski, The Athletic)
- The Pelicans are not wavering on their steep asking price for Jrue Holiday. A godfather offer that fits the criteria stipulated has not yet emerged. The Pelicans are content with keeping him if nothing materializes. (Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN)
- The Knicks have had "exploratory talks" with the Lakers about Kyle Kuzma. (Shams Charania, The Athletic)
- Kuzma said "I really don't care" about the swirling trade rumors surrounding him these last few weeks. "If I get traded, I get traded. It don't matter. I'm still going to play basketball. I'm still going to play the game I love. I'm still going to be paid." (Melissa Rohlin, Sports Illustrated)
- Derrick Rose said he feels at home in Detroit and wants to stay. Rose has reportedly been shopped around for a lottery-level first-round pick. (Shams Charania, The Athletic)
- Everyone on the Knicks besides No. 3 pick RJ Barrett and Mitchell Robinson are available in a trade. (Mike Vorkunov, The Athletic)
- Rockets are currently closing in on a deal for a center with two different Eastern Conference teams. (Kelly Iko, The Athletic)