Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast and it will be waiting in your feed first thing Monday morning. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag).
As always, Andy and I are so very available through social media channels. Send us a question, and we might answer it in a future mailbag:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week's show:
1. Sunday Night Football madness ends in a tie: Describing the indescribable — 1:45
2. Vikings overpowered in Philly — 7:48
3. Chargers and Falcons play the Game of the Year so far — 13:17
4. Ajayi is a one-man wrecking crew — 15:31
5. Pats being Pats, roll in Pittsburgh — 21:21
6. Giants and Rams play international embarrassment (and time for Goff?) — 26:52
7. Browns can’t catch a frickin’ break (and welcome, Kevin Hogan) — 35:14
8. Reader Mailbag: How are Winston and Mariota progressing? Do the Steelers have a coaching problem? — 37:46
9. The Lightning-ish Round (Matt Stafford shines, Kirk Cousins runs, Geno goes down, Ravens are a mess, botched punt turns into fourth-and-long conversion, Jaguars bum everyone out) — 46:16
10. Week 7 Awards (Offensive, Defensive, Special Teams Players, and Coach of the Week) — 53:35