NFL Week 14 actives/inactives: Jordan Reed, Mark Ingram good to go
Fantasy players will be keeping a close on the status of Falcons receiver Julio Jones before Atlanta’s 4:25 ET kickoff against the Rams in Los Angeles. He injured his toe last week against the Chiefs and did not practice all week. ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that the “Falcons sound more pessimistic” that Jones will be able to go, but he will see how the toe feels while running on grass during pregame warmups before making the final call.
Another big name player to watch before a late kickoff is Saints running back Mark Ingram, who has been dealing with toe and knee injuries. NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports that Ingram will play.
Meanwhile, Redskins tight end Jordan Reed and Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian are officially active.
A full list of notable injury updates is below.
• QB Trevor Siemian, Broncos — Active
• TE Jordan Reed, Redskins — Active
• WR Jordan Matthews, Eagles — Active
• RB Ryan Mathews, Eagles — Active
• WR Marvin Jones, Lions — Active
• WR Dorial Green-Beckham, Eagles — Inactive
• RB Chris Ivory, Jaguars — Inactive
• TE Eric Ebron, Lions — Active
• G Brandon Brooks, Eagles — Inactive (illness)
• LB Luke Kuechly, Panthers — Inactive