Here are some of the notable NFL players who are inactive for Week 1.
The National Football League opens its 2017 Sunday slate with 12 games on the docket.
As with every season, injuries will play a major part in a team's chances at going to the playoffs.
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck won't play against the Los Angeles Rams and reportedly could miss several weeks of a action as he continues to rehab his surgically repaired right shoulder.
Here are the notable players who will be active and inactive this week.
• Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (shoulder)
• Browns defensive end Myles Garrett (ankle)
• Bengals wide receiver John Ross (knee)
• Bears cornerback Prince Amukamara (ankle)
• Bears guard Kyle Long (ankle)
• Steelers linebacker Bud Dupree (shoulder)
• Packers tackle Bryan Bulaga (ankle)
• Seahawks running back Thomas Rawls (ankle)
• Texans receiver Will Fuller (collarbone)
• Jaguars running back T.J. Yeldon (hamstring)
• Lions cornerback Teez Tabor (healthy scratch)
• Raiders cornerback Gareon Conley (shin)
• Redskins receiver Jamison Crowder (hip)
• Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay (ankle)